页面

2016年3月19日星期六

Ma and Zuckerberg Development Forum dialogue Record in China

Alibaba Group Chairman of the Board Ma and facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Development Forum summit play baby games dialogue around innovation launched in China. Ma and Zuckerberg are legendary Sino-US science and technology, far beyond the influence of the Internet business, technological innovation and culture has become a central theme of this summit dialogue.  Ma analysis pointed out that Western religions emphasize the competition, emphasizing confrontation, the past two centuries, Western culture more representative of the knowledge, the Oriental culture emphasizes change themselves, Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism all advocated change themselves to adapt to society, learn from others, oriental culture more representative of wisdom. The two sides should learn to better communication and mutual respect. About Eastern and Western cultures who win big proposition, the answer given is that Ma, only a combination of Eastern and Western cultures can win the future. The following is the dialogue Record: Moderator: Now we begin the meeting. I Qian, Dean of Tsinghua School of Economics and Management, I have to preside over our discussions of this unit today. Our theme is this innovation, focus on economic development as a driving force of the Internet, we are very fortunate to have two guests present dialogue today, one from the United States and one from China. If anywhere in the world to hold a top-level forum on this topic, most of them would like to invite people, I think it should be both of them. Let us welcome Alibaba's Jack Ma and facebook Mark Zuckerberg, Chinese name is a small bar. First, we asked them to do two each a very brief opening remarks, a small bar, you first, please. Mark Zuckerberg: very pleased to come to China Development Forum, China's rapid economic development of our great admiration, today and Ma discuss innovation, I am also very excited, innovation is the focus of economic development, I'm still trying to learn Chinese, However, my Chinese is very bad. So, I want Ma and I call in English today, I hope you understand. Thank you. We are honored to participate in today's discussion. Qian: Ma. Ma: I think the little bundle of Chinese people speak Chinese than many of us with a Chinese accent is very easy to understand, at least very seriously, we are in Guangzhou, Wenzhou good, a lot of people speak Mandarin really did not really understand my English is well, I was self-taught in English, my English there are many grammatical errors, because he started learning, I did in the United States, overseas read the book, so learning the language itself is the love of another culture. I have a small bar in the nine years ago, or ten years ago in Davos awareness night, that night the two of us were invited to Davos top talent technology forum, I steal a technical barrier, invited me into the no one knows who I am, and no one knows who the small bar is at the door, the two of us talked about thirty minutes. I did not know what facebook is that he does not know what Ali Baba, but dozens of other individuals are great chiefs, top players are known techniques. So the two of us chatted for a day, I think he is very interesting, that he has not learned Chinese, may not be too good. I said that if one day you go to China, then give me a call, I might be a little help. The results in three or four years ago, suddenly one day he gave me a phone call, he play Baby Hazel Games said I was Mark Zuckerberg, you remember do not remember your commitment before 2089, I said of course I remember. Later, once I go to facebook, I found that he had started to learn Chinese, I feel particularly interesting, I told him to speak a management team through my own point of view when their teams were laughing. I said what are you laughing, and he said you talk like Zuckerberg. So I feel that Mark Zuckerberg talked about many points, and many of my views are quite like. In fact, we found that he had never read the book in China, he is self-taught Chinese in the United States, I've never read a book in the West, but I was self-taught English in China, so the two of us are on the Eastern and Western culture, especially interested. Because I think facebook is a very great company, Alibaba company in China with Western people seem to be, but it seems that we in the West are very oriental. But I think, from my facebook I saw him combine East and West, many people who see in us a combination of Eastern and Western cultures. East and West have been in the competition, in the end will win the East or the West will win. Personally, I believe that only a good grasp of the East and West to meet the talent to win, so I grew up seeing him tie the two cultures trying to combine very great thing, thank you for inviting me to a small bar with you here bragging rights, regaling. Mark Zuckerberg: In fact, you want to see a time span of five to ten years, you see in the end what kind of problem, then you can be a long-term solution to this problem in this, that this is innovation, if there is now a question, I think you are doing may not be innovative, if you want to do is solve the problem after five to ten years, then it is innovation. So the company is concerned, they should be concerned about the long-term problems. Then this is the essence of innovation. In facebook, several years ago we celebrated our 10th anniversary at the same time, our entire facebook user base has more than a billion, that when we say, we hope in the next decade to solve some of the world what the problem then ? Because there are some things in one to two years we can do, such as product development. But to solve really big problems, we need to see a five or ten years, or even longer. So we think there are three fundamental problems to solve. The first question is to be extended to all corners of the Internet world, and now we have a total global population of seven billion, four billion people is probably not the Internet, so they can not get the same opportunities for education, or that employment opportunities, or that they, the other we are accustomed to some of the tools used. I think that in ten years, we can solve. The second problem is that artificial intelligence, artificial intelligence is in this technical field, is now we need to spend a lot of time to study. So recently we have seen in artificial intelligence and our AlphaGo world chess master game does highlight Go intelligent milestone, how do we deal with the world, to understand how to feel, for example, vision, hearing, or language skills. Five to ten years, we can make great progress, not to say artificial intelligence can replace people, but within a decade they made great progress. The third aspect we want to build a giant computing platform, the platform may be based on visual computing and virtual reality, if we look at the current computing platform, about every five or ten years, then there will be a new calculation platform, for example, the first mainframe computers, almost as big as possible with the room, and very expensive, so then we have a personal computer, a PC is quite complex, but more and more people use computers in the office. Now we have laptops and smartphones, this is everyone has. Every few years, there will be a new computing platform, so in the next five years, may be a more natural, more immersive computing environments and platforms, and I think this is a virtual reality computer-assisted. Well, I think this is probably the most important computing platform in the next five to ten years. In addition, we look five to ten years later in the end what kind of problem? I think this is play Dora Games innovation to solve the problem. More of a long-term rather than short-term challenges. Moderator: Well, I would like to add a few questions, just last week, AI really attracted global attention, AlphaGo beat human players, four to one, in fact, Go originated in China, in China is very popular. I do not know Mr. Ma artificial intelligence, what kind of evaluation, Ma: I agree with Zuckerberg to say, innovation is the use of a unique and efficient way to solve the problem. I am not an engineer, nor engage in technology, I, like most people, there is a little bit afraid of technology. However, I believe we need to use technology to solve the problem. Just last week, a lot of people feel very worried, that this machine has defeated the human, then the future of mankind in the end how to do? I think the day when the first computer invented, humans should realize that if people who want a computer to compete more intelligent, human respect abandoned. I think it would be more powerful than the human machine, the machine will be more intelligent than humans, but the machine will never be as intelligent as humans. Such as board games, my chess well, but I like, board games fun place, that can see your opponents make mistakes when you make a mistake when you see the opponent, even if you lose, you feel very happy. But under your machine and then that machine never make mistakes, is not fun. If the two of you to confront when, say, you play and boxing machine, then you certainly can not beat it, 300 years ago in Europe invented the robot. Everyone should be aware that the machine is always better than people to be more powerful, when 200 years ago, people should be aware that the aircraft would surely people and cars go faster, so now the computer has come, certainly more than we should be aware of the machine we better remember, calculate faster and does not require rest, so give up. But one thing is certain, it is that human beings have intelligence, humans have minds and hearts. The machine will never enjoy the success and failure of friendship, love is no feeling. So I think we should not be afraid of the machine, we should use the machine to solve the problem, it is used as an innovative and efficient way to solve human problems, to cope with climate change, or that disease and poverty and so on. I am glad to see humanity in technology, in science and technology is overcome machine, it does not matter. Mark Zuckerberg: I ​​mostly agree. I think we often ignore a problem, we see a new milestone in artificial intelligence, of course, we believe AlphaGo and Google in technological advances, and indeed has made significant achievements. However, the time before the next go, the machine is far from defeated humanity, so this time it was able to beat humans is a major milestone. However, when we look at artificial intelligence, many of us when we say it is expected to have reached a sufficient computational intelligence, can solve any problem, we have one of the best skills, that is a large-scale pattern recognition, such as image recognition character recognition, after hearing the sound, we know that this is what the text, or to a language into another language, or that you see this image, for example, cars can be seen driving in a dangerous situation, it is You can make this automatic driving cars. Recently I attended a conference on artificial intelligence, that is to say there are some AI can take some scars on our skin, the computer can be like the world's best dermatologist, as this one is determined not got cancer. All this is a kind of pattern recognition, which means that it recognizes this translation some visual,play Barbie Games auditory, tactile, different languages. But he is derived from one of the most basic foundation of technology, that he was able to see some data, and then be able to identify some type or that mode. So this is just one way to learn, for example, we teach a child to read, for example, I told him it was a bird, it is a duck, what is this animal, if you give him a lot of examples, he will know that it is gradually something which is now at the stage of the computer. But what really human is unique, and our technology can not reach, which is what we call common sense. This means that he can study in a field, and then applied to another area, in this way to solve the problem. For example, you build a computer, he can go down, but can not solve problems in other areas, so unless we are able to do that, now that we are from the real machine has exceeded that of mankind is still relatively far away. This requires a fundamental scientific and technological progress, and now we do not know how to do it. You can identify some patterns, rather than that just to play chess, or autopilot, even the prediction of climate change and so on, these are the great progress made by AI, but we should continue to promote this cutting-edge research, this regard, we will continue to study artificial intelligence to achieve maximum success in the next five to ten years. Ma: I think the difference between the two of us, engineers and non-engineers, engineers excitement in the technology itself, but let me excited, science and technology is how to make our lives easier, recorded a lot of files, this machine can help me to do, I'm excited, but I technology is not excited.

没有评论:

发表评论